Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summers Over?

I feel like I blinked and summer is ending. Growing up and summer, don’t mix. Other than the dry Utah heat, I would have never guessed it was summer. With working full time and living in Utah, the feeling of summer did not come for me this year. The few trips I did take were memorable so I can’t complain.


August has been good to me though PKH comes home in TWO days and next week I am going to DC for my favorite couple Jeff and Lars’s wedding and then school will be back in session!


One thing I have learned is that I don’t need summer to enjoy life I just need certain things likeeeeee:





Henri, our little munchkin.

emd. love her to death, am gonna miss her this coming year


FSI and Mexico trip.



I am glad I stayed in Utah and got my residency for school, but all I can say is I'm already dreaming of having a real summer next year in Texas. :)








No comments: