Thursday, April 28, 2011

blame it all on my roots

Saw this last night with the Walker Clan (minus>>KEVRAH!)

So amazing. so INSPIRING. I finished the movie thinking>>I NEED to own this. Already have the soundtrack. Life changing. Tim McGraw+Grizzly Adams Beard= PERFECTION. He is a great singer/songwriter/actor. Gwyneth Paltrow: WOW. She is gorgeous. Have the movie she is Au Natural and its so real and she is so pretty. The other half she is all dolled up and equally as pretty. She is a HOT-MESS the whole time, but she is real. Garrett Hedlund's deep voice is what I want to listen to each night before I drift to sleep. Leighton Meester's teeth are weird, but she played the part of Chiles well.

I want to meet a COWBOY. I want to live in a small town and round my cattle up in the summers and play in the creek with my kids.

MORE MORE MORE MOVIE TALK:: When I was in Texas 2 weekends ago, Emd, Broom, A million little girls and me went and saw Soul Surfer.

i LOVE this picture it is at the premiere of Soul Surfer it is the actual Bethanny Hamilton and then Annasophia Robb Who played her in the movie. They are actually good friends now!




I have such great respect for Bethanny Hamilton. I CANNOT wait till that movie comes out. I will buy it without an OUNCE of hesitation. The 2.5 weeks I spent in Hawaii almost 3 years ago, were amazing.

I am going to TEXAS today. I couldn't be more excited.

1 comment: