Tuesday, July 8, 2008

frustration from reality TV.

L is for the way you look at me

O is for the only one I see

V is very, very extraordinary

E is even more than anyone that you can adore



we've alll heard the song. we alll think its cute and adorable. but its not always that way. some people can't have their cake and eat it too. What about the rest of the 24 guys that were in love but got their hearts broken. What about them? Was hurting alll those people worth finding your "soul mate". These are the question I pose to DeAnna the most recent Bachelorette.



Being the sappy person I am, I am a sucker for a good love story or song. And this show really gets me. My emotions run high as she sends many sexy guys home.. Sometimes I don't understand it all.



Through watching her choose somebody who is fun, but leaving behind somebody who is perfect for her. I finally realized how fake it alll is. Chris Harrison, don't we all just love him and his oh so famous line "In the most shocking rose ceremony ever". let me guess, she'll send home a guy or two, maybe shed a few tears. predictable. BIG SHOCKER CHRIS!

Or the fact the DeAnna or whoever the one coming to find "true love" is, has the most difficult decision. And she has much inner conflict with herself. Strong Emotions are hit and she cries alot, as she ask herself How can I make this tough decison I am in LOVE with 2 different guys.

(before continuing, I hit the pause button on the remote.. to have a chat with DeAnna... we all have difficult decisions sweeetheart.. I mean chelllo I have to pick a college to go too. Don't come cryin to me cause you have to choose between 2 sexy men. I would trade decisions with you any day) PLAY

BUT THEN... (the plot thickens...)

She chooses. WOW..and we go back to Chris Harrison and he asks her when did you know?

her answer...."When he got out of the Limo that first night!

my question to the producers of the Bachelorette and the Chris Harrison, is this. WHY DID YOU DO THE SHOW? why did you put Jason the amazing guy with a 3 year old son down a road leading to heartache and misery? Why did you allow Graham to flaunt around with no shirt on, and taunt every women everywhere? WHY.

the fakeness of this "reality" TV show hit me today. sure I believe there are strong emotions involved. Im not doggin the bachelors who come and put aside their life for love. but lets be real... how much is love and how much is money and fame..
but i will continue to watch and be a sap and ask the same questions.

2 comments:

Elyse Dial said...

award for "times the word 'sexy' is used in a blog post". but I love it. really. please get addicted so I have something to do in between doors.

bronwennn said...

oh my i love it, it's just pure genius (: you better keep going, who knows maybe one day you'll have a super amazing time with your self control as you pass by a, oh i don't know, sonic maybe (: