Friday, November 11, 2011

bffe.

I think rmj knew this about me, but I am the WORST at writing missionaries. Ask RBDII, Patrick, Bubby, BH the list goes on. If I was better at writing missionaries, I would probably be married by now. THAT is beside the point though..



I miss this little darling so much. And more importantly than that, I am so proud of her. She has been my bffe since I was 13 years old and I adore her more than life. She is stubborn, my father called her argumentative. She got lost a LOT when she first got her license. We were crafty together. We love Hillary Duff. We loved rainbows, we were boy crazy and super active in church activities. We grew up together, we grew apart and back together. And I know that no matter where my life takes me, she will always be a part of it.

Here's to you rachey and how much i love you.

No comments: