Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am Sorry

I’m Sorry.


For all the horrible things I have ever done.

For the people’s heart I have broken, [breakin record, breakin hearts] it’s the motto.

For the stupid people who break my friend’s hearts.

For the boys that hurt my bestsies.

For the distance we face.

For the perfect body I don’t have.

For the weaknesses, that cause me to hurt those I love.

For leaving and going to college.

For letting stupid trivial things come between us.

For loving you too much.

For leaning on you too hard.

For needing you more than I should.

For not being able to breathe in this place and not because of asthma.

For all the things I didn’t say.

For the regrets, I caused myself to have.

For not being enough.

For not being what you need.

For not being pretty, skinny, athletic enough.

For giving up.

For not forgiving when I should.

For not saying no.

For not speaking my mind.

For loving when I should have hated.

For leaving when you needed me the most.

For crying in my bed instead of on your shoulder.

For wanting all the wrong things.

For eating too much, and working out too little.

For eating too little, and working out too much.

For spending too much money, that I don’t have.

For screwing up.

For falling in love at all the wrong times.

For not wearing sensible shoes.

For having big feet.

For shaking my big butt too much.

For borrowing and not returning.

For cheating.

For leading on.

For flirting.

For not measuring up.

For being all you ever wanted but couldn't have.

For being the BEST!

I'm not sorry for being ME!!!!

No comments: